We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients, except as necessary to provide insurance and financial products or services for them. In order to obtain the products and services you need, we collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or our affiliates
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information we receive from the companies we represent that provide insurance policies to you
- Information from other sources such as employers or government agencies
Examples of such information may include your name, address, social security number, policy coverages and limits, premiums, income, claims, and beneficiaries.
As independent agents, we disclose the information described above on your behalf to insurance companies and other non-affiliated third parties such as brokerage general agents. The information is disclosed solely for the purpose of providing you coverage at a competitive cost.
We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide insurance products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard you nonpublic personal information.